Moto Accommo

Have a look over some of the places I've stayed over the years here in Australia, some good and some bad!

You'll learn what towns have 'Motorcycle Friendly' accommodation, are priced right relative to value, and some to just plain stay away from!

Feel free to share some of your experiences as well... click HERE to eMail me.

WebWork by...

WebWork by...
Online Business, Software, and Website Development

TwoWheelTouring Subscribe

Visitors To Date...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Downtown Darwin 8.30 Monday morning. It's already in the 30's this cold winter morning!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, it's Alan from NY. Your adventure is being tracked here on long Island as well. I took the liberty of researching 107.1 's link to thier live stream .
www.highlandfm.org.au/index.html
I believe this is the station thats checking in with your tour with live interviews every monday @ 1pm was it ?
OK, I figured I'd post it in case anyone else wants to have a listen.
Oh & I'll have to figure out when 1pm is here on the east coast USA now, LOL.

Enjoy !